Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Fun


Today was a fun day at work. One of our instructional assistants always brings my class a mess of pumpkins right before Halloween. This year I'd say we got a bit more creative with our pumpkins. I posted a picture of my favorite, the luau pumpkin. Each year the library hosts a pumpkin decorating/carving contest. The winners win gift cards to books a million. I'd say we had a fair chance of placing again this year. I'm not sure who gets into it more, me or the kids.
This has been a weird week for me. I started feeling bad last week with sinus yuck. This weekend it got worse so I took Monday off. So, I've been off kilter all week. Then my body decides to tell me the natural way that I'm definately not pg, so that means back to the drawing board with the infertility doc. They scheduled me to come in tomorrow morning. Typically when I have to go to St. Vincents for these appointments, I rush back to Cullman and go into work late, but I just decided to take the day. I think I need a stress relieving shoping trip after the dr.
I really hope the rain holds out on Saturday. My family is having a hayride/bonfire/chili dinner. I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope the weather doesn't interrupt my happy time. Everyone be safe on Halloween, don't overload on candy--on second thought, do overload on candy, just be sure to brush your teeth and drink plenty of water. Night!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel! I am glad that you found my blog! Such a small world...Rachel Dykes is one of our good friends here in Dothan and she is the connection between the two of us. She is how your friend knew about the blog. I have some family that lives in Cullman too. Did you grow up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa,
    I went to high school with Rachel, so I grew up in Albertville too. I've been in Cullman for 6 years. I teach special education at the middle school. Who is your family? I'm might know...

    ReplyDelete