Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hormonal Blogging...

could be worse than drunk dialing, in my opinion. Not that I do either of those things frequently, but yesterday the blogging one got the best of me. As, I was writing my blog about our first IUI, out of no where it took some marginally upsetting news and turned it in to the end of the world. I'm sure you can all relate, I ended up laying in my bed crying and screaming at God. I know...not good. Today, things look a little differently. We're going to try to hope for the best this cycle, and try to financially squeeze in another cycle after this, then we'll worry about the rest after that.

My family is coming over tomorrow from Albertville for my nephew's and my birthday. We are going to have lunch at my house, then go to FunZone. Doesn't that sound fun? I hope going to a whole zone of fun will take my mind to a happy place for a while. Until then, I'm stuck cleaning my house. It's ridiculous the amount of dog hair I just got out of my kitchen floor. I sure do love my Golden Retriever, but maybe raising him as an inside dog wasn't such a good idea. Oh well, he's 9 now, and there are no changing his living conditions now. He hates it outside, plus we don't have a fenced in yard, and Brody like to roam the neighborhood.

Well, I guess I'm going to get back to the daily grind.

3 comments:

  1. I've yet to do do any hormonal blogging or drunk dialing so I can't compare... yet... your post's beginning made me smile though =)

    I understand how the frustration and sadness would upset you so much, but I'm glad you've figured somethings out. Like I said in your previous post though, I'm praying really hard that you won't even have to worry about it after this IUI lucky cycle! Hugs and GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,

    Happy Birthday....hang in there, as I am ever HOPEFUL for you :)

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to do an awesome birthday blog for tomorrow? I am having issues with your present. But I think I have a plan!!! Go me.

    ReplyDelete