Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dr. Hubby

I'm going to take the time to give my husband some credit. He's been great the past 4 days. He is so careful in preparing the Menopur injections, and always asks me if I'm "ready" before he does it. He's also been a sweetheart when dealing with my Menopur headaches. He texts me throughout the day asking me how I'm feeling. He's a great guy and I don't give him enough credit. Just for giggles I took a picture of him while he was preparing my shot just a few minutes ago.

I love the look of concentration. He's such a trooper.

Well, I'm going to go finish watching Idol!

5 comments:

  1. I think its awesome that your husband will prepare the shots for you. I dont think mine would....but then again I would probably be worried that he would screw it up. :)
    Good luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when my husband sees "the basket" come out (sharps container, needles, etc) he runs! I hope the Menopur gets easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Mine is very meticulous about preparing the trigger shot (the only one we've had to mix so far). Gotta love awesome hubbies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Go Dr. Hubby go!!!!!
    Mine couldn't even look at me while I was giving myself the injections lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a wonderful hubby!

    ReplyDelete