Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rach-ology

I decided to copy this from "Big Belly or Bust...What to expect before expecting" and thought it would be fun.

Rules: YOU! Yes, you, reading this. You're tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game, it's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followedy by "ology."

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? We aren't original--Red Lobster

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? I'm going to have to say subway

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Any kind of pasta

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Mushrooms and Pepperoni

How many televisions are in your house? 3

What color cell phone do you have? Black


BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdome teeth, a werido tumor from my back, and some bone from my foot.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope

Have you ever fainted? yes

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I don't think so, unless it was going to be soon.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I would keep my name the same.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I'm guessing around 10-15 pairs

Last person you talked to? Hubby boo


FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? Fall/Winter

Holiday? Christmas.

Day of the week? Saturday

Month? June or July (hey, I'm off work!)

Color? Red

Drink? water

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? not currently

What are you listening to? Olympic coverage on tv

What are you watching? Olympic coverage on tv

Worrying about? Monday's u/s and bloodwork, will it be good enough to go ahead with IUI

What's the last movie you saw? The Crazies

Do you smile often? I try

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my blue eyes, but I also like green

What's on your wish list for your birthday? It's too soon to get a BFP (March 9) so...successful treatments

Can you do a chin-up? Absolutely not

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A bit of both

Have you been in a car wreck? Actually no...hope I don't have to ever experience that

Have you caused a car wreck? No

Do you have an accent? A little...if you ask my family from MI-a southern accent If you ask some people that I work with- a bit of a northern accent

Last time you cried? yesterday

Plans tonight? Working at the church nursery

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Not rock bottom, but close

Name three things you bought yesterday? Water, Menopur, Burger King for my mom

Have you met someone who changed your life? Absolutely

For the better or worse? Hoping for the better preparing for the worse

How did you bring in the New Year? With friends playing wii

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes.

What songs do you sing in the shower? depends on my mood

Have you held hands with someone today? Hubby

Who was the last person you took a picture of? One of my students

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? That's tricky...I have a lot of new friends, but they're nothing like my old friends

Do you like pulpy orange juice? nope

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? hm, it's been months

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ow, my head

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have selected to pass on my first blog award to you -- the Sunshine Award! Stop by for a visit to pick up your award

    Big Belly or Bust

    ReplyDelete