I thought I was going to have a good day today, but I sit here at my desk this afternoon as a very angry woman.
My husband has been telling me that he thinks we should take a cruise this summer. He thinks it would be a good idea for us to take the trip for healing purposes. Until this afternoon, I thought it was a great idea. We don't have the money for it, but we were going to make a way. I even left work this morning to go send off my renewal form for my passport.
This afternoon, I've thought of nothing other than reasons why I should just stay home.
1) No trip, no matter how great, is going to make me feel okay with what has happened to my baby.
2) Oil Spill
4) Will I be off on a cruise wishing I hadn't gone, so that I could be getting some type of fertility treatments?
5) If we can't afford the cruise, and we do everything we can to pay of it, then how am I going to be able to come up with money for fertility drugs?
6) Booking a trip for "relaxation" shouldn't be so stressful, I just want to give up.
8) Oil Spill
9) I'm angry
10) Nothing EVER seems to be easy for us...I'm angry (did I mention that?)
I could go on forever, but I won't.